Wacker Neuson's diesel rammer offers maximum production, performance and durability while providing you the convenience of standardizing your diesel fleet. The DS 70H is a well-balanced machine with low CO emissions and compact dimensions. It is ideally suited for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils.
- The diesel engine is the most environmentally friendly rammer engine available, which makes it the perfect choice for compaction jobs in poorly ventilated trenches.
- The large capacity and corrosion-proof fuel tank is equipped with a self cleaning in-tank filter. That means long service life and minimum maintenance.
- For added operator convenience, a single lever controls start-up, speed and engine shut-off.
- The highly engineered built-in shock mount system of the guide handle reduces hand-arm vibration (HAV) and thus improves user comfort.
- Durable Hatz diesel engine provides exceptional performance, fuel economy and long life.